The WFNR Presidium is calling for people who are willing to join the WFNR Nominating Committee. The task of this Committee is to nominate candidates for positions as officers of the WFNR. All interested parties should send a letter of interest and short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 April 2020.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The Nomination Committee of the World Federation for NeuroRehabilitation (WFNR) invites nominations for the positions of President Elect, Secretary-General and two Members at Large. The positions will all become vacant in October 2020 when the current incumbents reach the end of their term of office. WFNR is a multidisciplinary organisation and welcomes nominations from any member of the multidisciplinary team.
General criteria for all nominees:
Please submit the name(s) of the individual(s) in question, together with their CV, a brief description of their vision for WFNR and confirmation of their willingness to stand for election. This information should reach the WFNR Nomination Committee by 17 April 2020.
- Active member in good standing of WFNR
- Knowledgeable about WFNR’s mission and objectives
- Ability to demonstrate a special commitment to WFNR through tenure of membership and participation in the organisation
- Ability to accomplish tasks on schedule and to work effectively with other people
- Understanding and agreement to the necessary commitment of time and Presidium activities
Please submit nominations to:
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)191 2595547