Working together to improve the lives of people with brain impairment
Who we are
ASSBI is a multidisciplinary society dedicated to improving the quality of life of people with brain impairment and their families.
Find out about our mission, committees and available grants.
At ASSBI there are a number of professional development opportunities, from conferences and workshops to webinars which we broadcast both live and 'on demand'.
JOIN THE ASSOCIATION
12 Great Reasons to be a member
1. Reduced ASSBI Conference fees: Substantial discount off registration fees for the ASSBI Annual Conference
2. Discounts on Workshops: You receive discounted registration to all ASSBI standalone workshops
3. Discounts on Webinars: You receive discounted registration to all ASSBI webinars
4. Exclusive access to the ASSBI Journal: Access to Brain Impairment online
5. Free Communications: 4 Newsletters per annum
6. Free Information Services: Access to previously published papers with normative data on tests for children, adults and older adults
view all benefits here join now
Access a number of new, ecologically valid, clinically useful resources for both assessment and treatment of disorders following brain impairment. Available to purchase or download.