If you wish to join BRAINSPaN, please follow these steps:
1. You will need to create a Google account if you do not currently have one. Go to https://accounts.google.com/SignUp and create a username and password. Note: all emails from BRAINSPaN (including digest message) will be sent to the address you use for your Google account.
2. Once your account is set up, sign into Google at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!overview from the box in the top right corner
3. Click on the search bar and enter ‘BRAINSPaN’
4. Click on BRAINSPaN, then ‘apply to join group’, and a pop-up box will appear
5. Select your preferences for email delivery frequency from the drop-down box, and any other preferences (e.g. account appearance)
6. Provide a brief description of your current role within the brain impairment field in Australia
7. Click the blue box Apply to join this group
8. Please include your name, qualifications, and details of your area of work or study in BI.
9. Once your application is approved by the moderator, you will be sent an email confirming membership, with a link to the BRAINSPaN group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/brainspan
10. You can post or reply to topics on BRAINSPaN either by posting on the online forum, or by sending an email to BRAINSPaN@googlegroups.com which will post to all group members
Members with a Google account may access their account at anytime and update email preferences on the website: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/brainspan
To unsubscribe, send email to BRAINSPaNfirstname.lastname@example.org