Working together to improve the lives of people with brain impairment
Who we are
ASSBI is a multidisciplinary society dedicated to improving the quality of life of people with brain impairment and their families.
Find out about our mission, committees and available grants.
At ASSBI there are a number of professional development opportunities, from conferences and workshops to webinars which we broadcast both live and 'on demand'.
JOIN THE ASSOCIATION
12 Great Reasons to be a member
1. Reduced ASSBI Conference fees: Substantial discount off registration fees for the ASSBI Annual Conference
2. Discounts on Workshops: You receive discounted registration to all ASSBI standalone workshops
3. Discounts on Webinars: You receive discounted registration to all ASSBI webinars
4. Exclusive access to the ASSBI Journal: Access to Brain Impairment online
5. Free Communications: 4 Newsletters per annum
6. Free Information Services: Access to previously published papers with normative data on tests for children, adults and older adults
view all benefits here join now
Access a number of new, ecologically valid, clinically useful resources for both assessment and treatment of disorders following brain impairment. Available to purchase or download.
Upcoming ASSBI events
ASSBI Workshops in conjunction with Shine Lawyers on the NDIS are finished BUT you can buy the MP4 from any of the States INFORMATION HERE